- Nurses’ Aide program offered for three weeks M-F from 8AM-2:30PM and 8AM-4:30PM for clinical. (Evening classes meet M-TH 5-10pm for five weeks). Must read at an 8th grade level. At least 16 years of age to enroll. Must pass a criminal history screen per the Texas Health & Safety Code chapter 250.006 and free of communicable diseases.
- Medication Aide program offered for nine weeks Mon-Thursday from 4PM-8PM. A ten-hour externship is completed with this program. HS/GED required. Must be 18 years old and employed in a nursing home, MHMR, or assisted living facility as a Nurse Aide. English proficiency required. Must pass a criminal history screen per the Texas Health & Safety Code Chapter 247 & 250.
- Phlebotomy Technician program offered for three weeks M-TH 8AM-12PM. HS diploma, health screen, current immunizations, recent TB test, resume, and Healthcare Providers’ CPR required. Must be 18 years of age. A 12 hour externship is required for this class.
- Microsoft Office 2016 offered for two weeks M-F 8AM-2:30PM. Must be at least 16 years of age with picture ID.
- EKG Technician program meets for three weeks M-TH 12PM-4PM. HS diploma/GED required for this program. At least 18 years of age with picture ID. CPR certification is required prior to graduation.
- Smart Device Seminar offered on 3rd Saturday of each month. Sat 9-4PM. Student can bring their own smart device (smartphone, smart tablet) to learn social media, texting, email, Chrome Remote Desktop, and more. Must be at least 16 years old with ID.
- Computer Repair Technician meets for three weeks M-F 8-2:30PM. This course prepares you for the A+ Exam. A 10hour externship is required for this class.
- Networking & Systems Administrator offered for three weeks M-F 8-2:30PM. This course prepares you for the Network+ Exam. HS diploma/GED required and at least 18 years old. A 10hour externship is required for this class.
- Introduction to Computers offered the 1st Saturdays 9-4PM for beginners to obtain basic computing skills. At least 16yrs old.
- How to Start a Business Seminar offered the 4th Saturdays 9-4PM for aspiring entrepreneurs to learn the basics to start a small business. At least 16years old with government issued ID.
Time and Schedule:
- PHL for two weeks M-F 9-3:30P
- EKG for two weeks M-TH 9-3:30P
- All the other classes are 9-3:30P instead of 8-2:30P
- Evening Nurse Aide class meets M-TH 4-8PM for six weeks.
- Medication Aide class meets 3-7PM.