|Jan 7th – 25th||As needed||As needed||As needed||As needed||As needed||As needed|
|Feb 4th – Mar 15th||Feb 4th – 15th||Feb 4th – Apr 5th||Feb 18th – 28th|
|Mar 4th – 29th|
|Apr 1st – May 10th||Apr 1st – 12th||Apr 15th – 26th|
|May 6th – 24th||May 6th – July 5th|
|June 3rd – 14th||June 17th – 28th|
|July 1st – July 19th|
|Aug 5th – 16th||Aug 5th – Oct 4th||Aug 19th – 30th|
|Sept 9th – 27th|
|Oct 7th – 18th||Oct 21st – Dec 20th||Oct 21st – 31st|
|Nov 4th – 22nd|
|Dec 2nd – 13th|
2019 OFFICE HOURS
Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The office is closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Break (December 21st-January 5th 2020).
- Nurses’ Aide program offered for three weeks Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM and 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM for clinical. Must read at an 8th grade level & 16 years old. Must pass a criminal history screen. TB test and immunization record is required*
- Medication Aide program offered for nine weeks Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM. A ten-hour externship is completed with this program. HS/GED required. Must be 18 years old and employed in a nursing home, MHMR, or assisted living facility as a Nurse Aide. English proficiency required. Must pass a criminal history screen per the Texas Health & Safety Code Chapter 247 & 250.
- Phlebotomy for Healthcare Providers seminar offered for two weeks Monday – Friday 9:00 AM-3:30 PM. HS diploma, health screen, current immunizations, recent TB test, resume, and American Heart Assn BLS/CPR required. Must be 18 years old.
- Microsoft Office 2016 seminar offered for two weeks Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Must be at least 16 years old.
- EKG for Healthcare Providers seminar meets for two weeks Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM.. HS diploma/GED & 18 years old. American Heart Assn BLS/CPR certification is required.
- Smart Device seminar offered on 4th Fridays 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Student must bring their own smart device (smartphone, smart tablet). Must be at least 16 years old with ID.
- Computer Repair seminar meets for three weeks Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM. This course prepares you for the A+ National Certification.
- Networking & Systems Administrator seminar offered for three weeks Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM. This course prepares you for the Network+ national certification. HS diploma/GED required & 18 years old. This is not a beginner course. Prerequisite-Computer Repair seminar.
- Introduction to Computers seminar offered the 1st Fridays 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM for beginners. At least 16yrs old.
- How to Open A Small Business seminar offered the 2nd Fridays 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Must be at least 16 years old.
- CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers seminar offered 3rd Fridays 9AM-1PM. Must be at least 16 years old.
REDUCED PRICING-SPECIAL CHARGES BELOW MAY BE OFFERED BY FT OFFICIALS
Tuition reduction is offered at the discretion of FasTrac Job Training Center. Payments are due on the payment plan due date, and are late after close of business and subject to a late penalty. Books/Uniform/Exams/Registration Fee not included.
REDUCED PRICING FOR LOW INCOME APPLICANTS (PAYMENT PLANS AS LOW AS $275 DOWN FOR MOST PROGRAMS)
- Nurse Aide $675($275 down/200 week x 2 weeks) Day Classes Only
- Medication Aide $980 ($440 down/270 month x 2 months)
- Phlebotomy Technician $675 ($275 down/200 week x 2 weeks)
- Microsoft Office 2016 $980 ($440 down/270 week x 2 weeks)
- Smart Technology Seminar 6 hour Seminar $125
- Computer Repair Technician $980 ($440 down/270 week x 2 weeks)
- NA Continuing Education 24 hour $275
- MA Continuing Education 7 hour $125
- Healthcare Providers CPR $45
- EKG Technician $675 ($275 down/200 week x 2 weeks)
- Introduction to Computers 6 hour Seminar $275
- Networking & Systems Administrator $980 ($440 down/270 week x 2 weeks)
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS: Students must complete the attendance and must achieve at least an overall grade average of 70% on all quizzes and final exams, and meet the basis of grading requirements derived from the areas listed in the program syllabi to graduate. Graduates will receive a certificate of completion acknowledging satisfactory course completion. Maximum time allowed for completion of the graduation requirements is during the course hours scheduled. There is no previous school or work credit available to waive graduation requirements. Transcripts will be available to prospective employers and to students upon request and without charge for the first copy.
CONDUCT POLICY: Students are expected to behave in a professional manner and to abide by all the policies listed in our catalogue. The school and clinical/externship sites are non-smoking facilities. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. Students are not to use cellular phones in the classroom areas unless permitted by the instructor for training purposes. Students will be asked to leave the building if using phones in the classrooms. Students found cheating on exams/academic dishonesty, insubordination to any instructor or school staff, or facility administrators will be immediately expelled from the program. Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
DRESS CODE: Students are expected to be in the uniform assigned to each program. If a uniform is not assigned, students must be in business casual attire. Hair neatly pulled back, nails short and clean, and males neatly shaven. No headscarves, head rags, sagging or short pants will be permitted anywhere in the facility.
REFUND POLICY: A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays) after the enrollment contract is signed. The school may retain not more than $100 in any administrative fees charged, as well as items of extra expense that are necessary for the portion of the program attended and stated separately on the enrollment agreement. Refunds are consummated within 60 days of termination from the program.